Even if you don’t feel the negative effects from drinking regular milk, I encourage you to give some of these other options a try!
1. Almond milk - light and tasty; it also contains a lot of vitamins such as E and B, magnesium, calcium, iron, even healthy fats!
2. Coconut milk - thick with subtle coconut flavor and high in healthy saturated fats.
3. Cashew milk - has the least nutty flavor of all nut milks and it is also a great source of healthy fats, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, and zinc.
4. Hemp milk - made from hemp seeds and has watery texture. It is high in omega-3 fatty acids, which is important for heart health.
5. Rice milk - low in fat, neutral, easy to digest.
Since people have different tastes, I would recommend you experiment with a couple of different options to see what you like the best! Just make sure whichever option you choose is not loaded with sugar or other strange ingredients. Remember- the fewer the ingredients the better!
If you want to make your own at home, try this recipe: wellnessmama.com/366/organic-almond-milk-recipe
Follow me on: